The Media Buy Manager will lead the
development of strategic media plans for our client’s brand/product campaigns
and support a broad range of activities related to the management and execution
of media across all channels. This position requires excellent collaboration
with HQ, agency and media partners as well as multiple internal stakeholders,
as you’ll be a key team player to the Marketing team to ensure media
communications are planned to deliver on core business and consumer KPIs and
implemented flawlessly, on time and on budget.
You’ll be in charge of media planning (TV,
Radio, local website, and core events) together with marketing directions in
both local and HQ teams and manage our media agencies in such a way to ensure
that our activity is fully integrated, using econometric and other media
effectiveness and campaign insights to inform the strategy and plans.
• Lead ongoing media planning process and deliver media strategies to build the brand awareness, consideration, preference and generate conversion.
• Collaborate with the marketing teams centrally and locally to produce media briefs by identifying audience groups, developing market/audience/competitor insights, budget setting and defining roles of media across the entire customer journey.
• Manage the day-to-day media agency relationships and support strategic planning and buying across all paid media channels including television, radio, print, digital etc. Digital planning and/or activation experience strongly preferred.• Collaborate with marketing team in local, and global level to ensure synergy of campaigns.
• Leader of media campaigns, including management of agency partner teams, to ensure plans deliver on objectives and strategies, are executed flawlessly, and create impact in the marketplace.
• Monitor, reporting and optimise campaign performance in a continuous way.
• Generate on-demand data insight to support decision-making of Marketing or/and Sales. coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to author and present best practices and strategic planning guidelines.
• Responsible for overseeing media investment management – financial management control, authorisations and invoicing, and management of media budgets including monitoring and reporting.
• Continued evaluation and assessment of media trends and landscape as well as competitive activity.
• 3+ years of experience in media or communications planning in either a media agency or client media role within brand awareness and direct response capacities.
• Expertise in developing data driven media strategies across paid media channels inclusive of television, radio, digital, social, search, working knowledge of emerging media channels.
• Proven track record of managing large media budgets.• Detailed knowledge of the workings of all media channels, owners and agencies.
• Experience collaborating with creative teams for media plans.• Strong communicator with the ability to build relationships with various stakeholders.
• Detail-oriented, organized and able to manage processes and simultaneous workflows.
• Curious and logical thinker with problem solving skills.
• Ability to blend quantitative analysis and creative thinking to generate insights and big ideas.
• Collaborative team player with a positive attitude.
• Self-motivated, comfortable working autonomously when needed.
• Agile, able to navigate ambiguity to effectively operate in a fast paced, constantly evolving environment.
• Experience working with and managing relationships with an outside agency strongly preferred.
• Entertainment and/or direct-to-consumer industry experience with demonstrated ability to develop and drive strategic marketing plans for large, complex organizations preferred.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint).