"Connecting Human Resource to Opportunity"
Why Outsource your Human Resource?
HR outsourcing as a strategic tool relieves businesses of HR responsibilities and enables them to focus on what they do best. In addition to allowing you to concentrate on your core business activities. Outsourcing provides some key benefits, including but not limited to:
- Providing you with skilled professionals who are focused specifically on HR.
- Helping you reduce and manage operating costs.
- Giving you competitive advantage.
- Improving employee relations.
The outsourcing model creates work opportunities for employees while affording employers flexibility; an invaluable benefit for industries that experience seasonality.
Our wide database of experienced human resource enables rapid mobilisation of fit-for-purpose teams to job sites at short notice.
Our outsourcing service comprises recruitment, employee social welfare, retention, payroll processing and payment, compliance with all pertinent Laws, industry specific regulations and tripartite agreements.
We employ in our name and assign employees to the client’s site, thereby taking responsibility for the contractual relationship with employees.
The outsourcing model helps build capacity thereby avoiding inadequate succession planning.
Employee outsourcing, manages attrition ensuring the client’s operations continue without interruptions; It provides employment insights and keeps employers abreast of developments in HR to maintain best practice. While creating efficiency and enhancing administrative cost management.
We are members of the Agricultural Employers Association (AEA) and now subscribing to Institute of Human Resource Management (IHRM) as well as National Industrial Training Authority (NITA) for accreditation in training, particularly in Occupational Safety and Health.
Distinctive Outcomes of Employee outsourcing
These interventions typically result in:
- Increased efficiency and productivity across the business.
- Lower labour costs.
- Reduced compliance risk and employment liability.
- Rapid access to a pool of seasoned employees thus offering increasing employer flexibility.
- Reliable source of temporary staff to cover during permanent employees’ time away.
- Greater understanding of the state of current people practices.
- Enhanced industrial peace through mediation and conflict resolution.